We managed to get our hands on one of the new HTC Thunderbolt 4G’s today and took a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. As well we also managed to run a Quadrant Benchmark and show the results (which are at the bottom of this post). Our source who shared the device with us, informed us that the battery life does not seem too good, however it was hard to quantify given their short time with the device. We can say that the device does feel very responsive and smooth. Over the next few days more should be revealed as the official release is due at CES 2011.
Update: We made a small typo on the actual Android OS version. We have now been informed that the Android OS version is, in fact, Android 2.2.1.
Here’s the specs from as far as we could tell:
- ARM v7 processor, Single Core, 1 Ghz
- 8 GB internal memory, (32gb sd card included)
- 4.3 inch screen
- NO HDMI port
- 8 MP rear camera, 1.3 MP front (We believe)
- Runs the new HTC Sense UI on top of Android 2.1.2 (Update 2.2.1)
- HTC Maps and Navigation is included
- DLNA support via an HTC preinstalled app