App 2 SD Android App Manages Device Memory
App 2 SD facilitates the management of your Android device’s internal and external (SD card) application memory.
- Version: 1.35
- Size: 149KB (apps2SD enabled)
- Category: Tools
- Price: Free ($0.99 Pro version removes ads)
App 2 SD helps you to quickly move apps from your Android phone’s internal memory to the SD card by simplifying the process. As it stands now, you have to manually navigate the system application settings to find apps that have apps2SD enabled. Instead, this app scans your installed apps (and each app as it’s downloaded) and categorizes them as follows; apps stored on the phone, sd card, or phone only.
By clicking on an app listed in the “on phone” category, you’ll be taken directly to the application settings where you can move it to the sd card. Similarly, you can perform this move in reverse if your sd card is filling up. Plus, keep tabs on the available space (and total space) for both the internal and external storage with the colored status bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Apps 2 SD management made simple
- Notifies you of movable apps as they are installed
- Clear app caches to free up more storage space
- Batch moves expedite the process
Areas for Improvement:
- Ability to sort apps by size to help decide which apps to move
Conclusion: The easiest way to manage the storage of apps on your Android device.