Toshiba has recently announced their newest Dynabook Qosmio lineup all-in-one desktop PC for Japanese, called as the Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711. The new Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 is space-saving Intel Sandy Bridge powered all-in-one desktop PC. The new Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 all-in-one desktop is bundled with some impressive configurations. As far as its specs, the new Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 desktop is powered by a 2.30GHz Intel Core i5-2410M processor, with Windows 7 Home Premium, Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 preinstalled. Beside these, it has a 21.5-inch LCD display, Blu-ray drive, full HD support, dual TV tuner, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, and lot more. Just have a look on the below specs list to collect more information on the new Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 desktop.
Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 Desktop Specs
- Based on Intel Sandy Bridge platform
- Powered by a 2.30GHz Intel Core i5-2410M processor
- Intel HM65 Express chipset
- 4GB of RAM, and 1TB hard drive
- Runs on Windows 7 Home Premium OS
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 pre-installed
- Blu-ray drive, and dual TV tuner
- 21.5-inch LCD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels (full HD) resolution
- 0.3 megapixel webcam
- Two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN, and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- HDMI input, and SDXC/Memory Stick/xD-Picture Card slot
- Dimensions: 531 x 190 x 405 mm and weigh about 8.5kg
The new Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 all-in-one desktop PC will be release from 26th February, 2011 and expected price will be around 200,000 Yen i.e about US$2421. The new Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 all-in-one desktop comes with three color choices i.e White, Black, and Red.For your kind information, Toshiba has also introduced another all-in-one desktop known as the Toshiba Qosmio dynabook D710, which has an identical specs to Dynabook Qosmio D711 but powered by a 2.66GHz Core i5-480M processor.