Samsung adds all the features that are good so that consumers could not abandon the products. So Samsung presents the latest propagation of Corby with a low price.
Samsung Corby II measures only 109.9 x 60.6 x 11.7 mm and weight only 102g. Samsung Corby II has 3.2″ capacitive TFT touch screen with QVGA. It has internal 26MB storage but memory can be enhanced through microSD card slot. It is capable of displaying 262k colors with 240×320 resolutions.
The handset offers standard network connectivity options with GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and GPRS/EDGE class 12. All smartphones offers Touch screen, Wi-Fi 802.11, multitasking, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP profile, standard microUSB port 2.0,app store but no wonder the Corby II has them all on its list of features. Handset has FM radio with RDS; accelerometer sensor; facebook and Twitter integration; DNSe sound enhancement.
Samsung S3850 Corby II has bigger screen and better specs aside. The Corby II is for beginners that why it has no high-end features.
There is a keyboard which is similar to Swype on the Android. It has long lasting battery that can be reached up to 9.5 hours talk time. Cool colors give it an attractive look. This set comes with three color choices; yellow, pink and white.
It has 2MP camera which can record up to 15fps video and take snaps at 1600×1200 pixels. The handset is available in four cool colors black, pink, white and yellow.
Specs & Features
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, GPRS class 12
- Display: 3.2 “TFT” touchscreen, resolution (240 x 320 pixels)
- Camera: 2 MP, 15fps video recording
- Form factor: touchscreen bar phone
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 (A2DP); 3.5mm audio jack
- Misc: FM radio with RDS, an accelerometer sensor; find music recognition service
- Memory: 26MB, card slot (up to 16 GB)
First Look Video
- Lack of 3G connectivity
- Low camera resolution
- Not provide more features like smart phones.
In USA its price is $181